Rice University logoGeorge R. Brown School of Engineering
Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering

Support the CHBE Department

How to Give 

You can make a tax-deductible donation here on the form below or at giving.rice.edu.  

After you have completed the Contact and Address information section,  complete the
Gift Information section as follows: 
Select 'Other' and indicate the Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering Department in the special instructions box to be sure your gift is properly credited.

Here are some suggestions for department initiatives that can be supported by your gift: 

  • Undergraduate Support
    • Lab Equipment and Repairs  (Please indicate fund number G81612 in the special instructions box)
    • Paid internships within CHBE  (Please indicate fund number G81613 in the special instructions box)   
  • Graduate Recruiting (Please indicate fund number G81430 in the special instructions box) 
  • Faculty Support (Please indicate fund number G82873 in the special instructions box)
  • General Support  (Please indicate fund number G80609 in the special instructions box)   

Feel free to contact our Department Chair, Michael Wong, for additional opportunities.

Our faculty, staff, and students thank you for the continued support!